Ferly is an entertainment company based out of Helsinki, Los Angeles and Vancouver specializing in storytelling through TV, film, digital products, licensing and publishing with a team that has achieved the impossible many times over. We are a seasoned startup who discover, develop and create original IPs with potential to build multimedia franchises around them.
Ferly is now looking for a Production Manager to join our Vancouver team. The main responsibility of the Canadian team is working on new animated shows which will later expand into other business areas within our company. The role also requires regular interaction with our Helsinki headquarters which may lead to calls outside the regular work hours.
- create & maintain a production schedule
- participate in creating the original budget, follow the budget and adjust it as necessary
- manage studio’s short and long term resource planning, ensure staffing levels are adequate, ensure that team members are not idling
- manage the team, assign daily/weekly tasks for them, ensure the team members are getting tasks done
- participate in the recruitment of new team members
- do production and asset breakdowns, manage and coordinate the asset workflow
- track the status of different projects and work stages
- coordinate needed meeting bookings for projects
- weekly progress report for producer
- coordinate any marketing and sales materials needed, participate in planning the marketing actions
- participate in creative brainstorming, both for new IP ideas and for creative solutions related to the existing properties in development/production
We’re looking for an efficient, reliable, and self-motivated team player with fluent English skills who doesn’t mind working with multiple productions simultaneously on occasion.
You will be working with a passionate, international, and creative team providing a driven, collaborative and friendly working atmosphere. The position will be filled once a suitable candidate has been found.
Please send your application and CV as well as any enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.