Ferly is an entertainment company based out of Helsinki, Vancouver and Los Angeles specializing in storytelling through TV, film, digital products, licensing and publishing with a team that has achieved the impossible many times over. We discover, develop and create original IPs with the potential to build multimedia franchises around them. We are now looking for a Line Producer to join our Vancouver team.
- creating & maintaining a production schedule
- participating in the creation of the original budget, following the budget and adjusting as necessary
- managing the studio’s short and long term resource planning, ensuring staffing levels are adequate, ensuring that team members are not idling
- managing the team, assign daily/weekly tasks for them, ensuring the team members are getting tasks done
- participating in the recruitment of new team members
- managing and coordinating the asset workflow as well as production and asset breakdowns (depending on the project size either by self or supervising a production team)
- responsible for keeping the productions on schedule
- participate in marketing actions planning
We’re looking for an efficient, reliable, and self-motivated team player with fluent English skills who is comfortable with working on multiple productions simultaneously. You will be working with a passionate, international, and creative team providing a fun working atmosphere in downtown Vancouver. The position will be filled once a suitable candidate has been found. The role requires interaction with our Helsinki headquarters occasionally outside the regular work hours. The position is at first fixed term, with the possibility to become a permanent position later on.
Are you ready to join the ride to become our next Line Producer? If you think so, please send send your application and CV as well as any inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.